Save Time With These Beauty Tips
You know the drill. You’ve pressed snooze six times and now you’re beyond late. Save time and possibly even have time for breakfast (seriously!) when you try these helpful little shortcuts.
- Plan your outfit ahead of time. Not only will this save a ton of deliberation and wasted time, but you are thinking much clearer the day before when you are wide awake. Nobody wants to put together a nice looking outfit while still bleary-eyed and exhausted.
- Skip the liner. Trying to perform a speedy eyeliner job can end disastrously, as we’re sure that you’ve already experienced in the past. Instead, sweep your favorite mascara over your lashes and skip the liner for the day. Mascara does a great job of opening up your eyes and making you look more awake, so when you’re in a time crunch it’s a great alternative.
- Beat the under eye puffiness. Prop your head up a bit more than you usually do before going to sleep. This slightly increased angle encourages liquid to flow away from your eyes while you sleep, leaving you looking fresh and awake in the AM.
- Try a tinted moisturizer. The sheer coverage that tinted moisturizers offer allow you to take your beauty blender and quickly pat the product onto your skin. It doesn’t require an expert hand, or a ton of time, and it gives you a glow with just a bit of coverage that blends in well with your skin tone.
- Get organized! This seems obvious, but it really helps save more time than you might expect. When you know exactly where each and every important brush and product is, you cut down on your frantic last-minute searches for your favorite lipstick or eyeshadow.